Setting Up Your Profile
When you’re not looking for a job, it can be easy to ignore your profile. You may connect with people you meet at networking, but everything else? Eh, you’ll get to it when you need to.
1. You need to create an account first
2. You are able to create your account using Facebook, your Google account or by entering your email address and creating a password.
3. Once you have done this, go to My Account and complete all required fields and don't forget to click the update info button before proceeding to your "Profile"
4. Write 2 paragraphs about you, approximately 80-100 words
5. Enter the key points from your resume in point form, or you may add the resume pages later if you have them saved as images. (we can help you do this, just ask)
6. Now the most important part - UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO PROFILE! - This needs to be entered as a link from your youtube, vimeo or other video platform.